REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
SPENCER WINS PERSONAL INJURY CASES
MONEY RECOVERED FOR OUR CLIENTS
At TS&H our tried-and-true approach has defined our legal practice for decades and allowed us to be consistently successful in meeting, or exceeding, our client’s expectations. Although past results are not necessarily indicative of future results, here is a small sampling of what our lawyers have been able to recover for our clients over the years:
- $1,600,000 Settlement for family of fatal electrocution victim.
- $1,560,000 Verdict for widow of helicopter crash victim.
- $1,550,000 Settlement for client struck by farming equipment.
- $835,000 Settlement for children of airplane crash victim.
- $725,000 Settlement for electrocution client.
- $700,000 Verdict for child injured at school.
- $495,000 Settlement for parents of car accident victim.
- $375,000 Settlement for clients of solar-panel fraud.
- $365,000 Settlement for client injured operating tractor.
- $318,000 Settlement for widow of fatal work accident.
- $262,500 Verdict for injured contractor at power plant.
- $250,000 Settlement for client burned in house fire.
- $250,000 Verdict for mother of deceased adult child.
- $225,000 Settlement for family of injured child on playground.
- $185,000 Settlement for client injured in auto accident.
- $135,000 Settlement for client injured in auto accident.
- $100,000 Settlement for client injured in auto accident.
While few cases actually go to a “verdict” at trial in court, it is very important to know whether your attorney has been successful in going to court in the past and actually taking personal injury cases to “verdict”. More importantly, insurance companies are very aware of attorneys with little or no experience in the courtroom and will rarely pay top-dollar to injured clients represented by an inexperienced attorney.
Personal injury claims (that ultimately may lead to lawsuits) arise when people are injured by the careless or intentional acts of others. When someone is determined to be legally responsible for injuring someone else (or even being partially at fault), they are liable for the injury and may be made to compensate the injured person (or their family). Such financial compensation oftentimes includes: payment of your medical bills (those bills already incurred and those bills you may incur in the future), lost income, physical impairment, pain and suffering, lost opportunity and many other things.
You need to be aware that even if you are partially at fault for your own injuries, you still very well may be entitled to some amount of money settlement for your claim. Similarly, even if a family member or personal friend was involved with your accident (driver of the car in which you were a passenger or owner of the property where you were injured), you likely can make an “insurance claim” to compensate you for your injuries without trying to obtain any money directly from your family member or friend.
There are a wide variety of accidents or causes of personal injuries and wrongful death. Some of the more common types of accident claims we handle are listed below, but rest assured, even if you don’t see your specific situation, it is quite likely that we have represented someone with a similar experience in the past.
TIEMAN, SPENCER & HICKS’ PHILOSOPHY
We are proud to offer our clients over 100 years of combined litigation experience and our record of success has earned us widespread recognition. Our firm is well-respected by both colleagues and adversaries alike, who know that we will never settle for less than full financial compensation for each of our clients. Accordingly, many of our personal injury clients are referred to us by other attorneys who feel we can obtain a better result for their client then they could on their own. We certainly appreciate this level of respect, but more importantly, we take this responsibility very seriously as our primary objective will always be to do what is best for each and every one of our clients under the law and according to their particular set of circumstances.
Our goal is simple, honest and will never change: