REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
SPENCER WINS SEMI-TRUCK CRASH CASES
LET SPENCER HELP
Injuries suffered as a result of truck accidents can be severe and sometimes deadly due to the sheer size of many semi-trucks and tractor-trailers on the road these days. As a result, it is important to take aggressive action to recover the appropriate sum for the harms caused. If you are injured in a truck accident you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries including payment for lost wages, hospital bills, permanent impairment, plus your pain and suffering.
NO UPFRONT CHARGE
Our fee is contingent. It is a percentage of the money we recover for you.
We will advance to the costs involved in proving up your case and maximizing your recovery.
If there is no recovery you owe nothing.
WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CRASH
If you are physically able:
- Call the police;
- Obtain the at-fault driver’s insurance information and contact information;
- Obtain contact information for any witnesses;
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and all of the vehicles involved.
- Seek immediate medical treatment if you suspect that you have any type of injury. The injury might be worse than you think.
WHAT NOT TO DO FOLLOWING THE CRASH
- Under no circumstances agree to give a statement, recorded or otherwise to the at-fault driver’s insurance carrier. In many instances, an insurance carrier will use such a statement to try to limit your recovery.
- Never accept an offer of settlement from an insurance company without first obtaining a second opinion from Tieman, Spencer and Hicks, LLC. The offer will probably be low and will not take into account all of the damages that you have suffered.
- Never sign any document sent to you by an insurance company without first obtaining second opinion from Tieman, Spencer and Hicks, LLC. The document might constitute a release of your claim, thereby barring you from seeking further damages.
THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE
Insurance companies are profit driven. Every dollar that an insurance carrier can avoid paying to the injured victim of a car crash equals another dollar of potential profit for the company.
Insurance adjusters work to protect the interests of the company and the insured, at fault driver.
Insurance carriers employ a vast network of adjusters and attorneys, all working to limit your recovery.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
The laws governing car crash claims are complex. Your ability to recover the damages that you deserve can be impacted by guessing and potentially lost if you delay taking action. With so much at stake, you need an attorney that is AGGRESSIVE, FAST AND FOCUSED. You need an attorney working to WIN for you. You need Tieman, Spencer, and Hicks, LLC.